The Future of Air Cargo Charters Has Arrived!
We are thrilled to have recently launched the new and enhanced CharterSync platform!
Since our launch at Air Cargo Europe in June of 2019, CharterSync has come a long way. We’ve now grown to become one of Europe’s most trusted partners in time-critical air cargo charters, having completed well over 2,500 flights worldwide using our ground-breaking technology.
There have been challenges along the way, as with most market disruptors, but thanks to the incredible support from our clients, we have been able to grow our business and our team to the point where we can begin a new and exciting chapter.
We’ve paid careful attention to our clients feedback and have worked hard to construct an entirely new platform from the ground up based around it, ensuring that all of our clients’ concerns, pain points, and feature recommendations have been taken into account.
Some of these new features include:
- Compatible across all devices, including mobile, tablet and desktop
- Only receive targeted and relevant requests that take into consideration permit requirements and aircraft performance
- Never receive duplicates of the same request
- A global database of over 70,000 airports, which allows you to quote from any airport worldwide
- Search by IATA/ICAO or name without any restriction
- Offer multiple route options to increase your chance of obtaining the request
- Create quotes with multiple aircraft to ensure all cargo can be accounted for
Why Choose CharterSync?
Here at CharterSync, we are revolutionising the world of air freight and how an air cargo company can conduct business. We’re aviation professionals who use a combination of cutting-edge technology and performance algorithms to optimise flights.
If you’re interested in learning more about how CharterSync can help you and your organisation, get in touch! Our friendly, world-class sales and operations team are on hand 24/7 to offer round the clock support.